Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Local Sports Report

UK sucks. It looks like the third season in a row that all top-25 teams will run wild against them – and I’m stating this as a UK fan. I look for U of L to pound them by at least 18. UK is a three man team, Meeks, Paterson and Liggins. It takes a team to win games, not three players.

U of L has been very up and down, even though their record shows nearly all wins. One day they look like a top 3 team. Other times they look like a top 20-30 team. This has been typical for them the past few years; start out slow, the play good toward the end of conference play.

IU thanks. I mean, at least one area team looks worst than UK. I look for IU to win around 13 games all season. I know what a low total. But mark it down. IU will finish the season below .500.

WKU – Since beating U of L these boys have looked sharp. I look for them to finish 11-5 in conference play and making the tourney once again. However, I don’t see them pulling off upsets and making the Elite 8 once again.

No comments: